Tuesday 26 November 2013

Project 3A - A Free-Form Sculpture

The third project - make a free-form sculpture with the theme of harmony! Oh no, the task given are now getting harder and harder. We have to make a sculpture now. It's a challenge to me because I'm poor at designing. I have no idea what to do at all. After scratching my head of thinking what to do, I finally came out with this idea - music note. 

Music is international. It speaks a language that can be understood by all. People from everywhere can share the emotions, feelings, memories, joy or sadness that inspired by the music. Listening to music together may sometimes reveal mutual understanding and allow communications to open. This leads us to know each other and to learn to love each other through music. So, music unites people. It creates peace and thus brings harmony.


Music notes made by using recycled materials.




No comments:

Post a Comment