Tuesday 26 November 2013

Project 2

After submitting the first project, we were immediately assigned the second project - draw natural and man-made structures that can be found in USM. So, I decided to walk back to my hostel after the class to look for suitable structures. Immediately, I spotted a bus stop which is located at School of HBP and I found it suits the requirement of the man-made structure drawing, that is one-storey height building. So, here it is, my man-made structure drawing.


My drawing of man-made structure

Whilst for the natural structure, we can actually draw either an animal or a plant. Finally, I found this special plant when I was wandering in KOMCHA. It caught my attention because of its leaves. I found it attractive and decided to draw it.


Leaves with pores, first time of my life seeing this special structure.

Again, after spending days of drawing...TA-DAA, here it is the outcome!


Although my drawing looks messy, I'm still satisfied with it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment